Faculty of Computing at Rabigh Participates in the Guidance Week
His Excellency the President of King Abdul Aziz University Dr. Usama Bin Sadiq Tayeb opened, on Sunday 22/04/1432, the guidance week for the students of preparatory year, organized by the Deanship of Student Affairs at the Conference Centre.
Faculty of Computing and Information Technology at Rabigh Participated in this week and presented a presentation that demonstrates the Faculty's academic departments, curriculum, activities, and all information needed by students about the Faculty to select the faculty and department that suits him. FCITR also offered a series of photos for the activities of students and faculty members during the academic year.
Also, the female section participated in the Guidance week on Tuesday & Wednesday 29 & 30-3-2011 through some of the faculty members, they Provide the following services:
• Introducing the Faculty of Computing and Information Technology at Rabigh by distributing of the Faculty booklet and brochures, in addition to highlighting the achievements of the Faculty and progress in the updating the curriculum, the website, and the "Fursan" Contest.
• Answering to many questions from students about the Faculty and its location, accommodation and admission rates and the Faculty departments and the differences between them.
• Answering to many inquiries from members of the faculty and focus on updated curriculum.
• Communicating with students in the advertizing the Faculty and distributing of booklets and brochures.
• Communicating with students in the advertizing the Faculty and distributing of booklets and brochures. Coordinating trips in the future and exchange scientific knowledge, as well as brochures to be sent by e-mail as pdf file to be published electronically for students.